I'M crying like a babyy :/

 
assalammualaikum and hello :)

okayy i put this way , i just loose mylittle brother , he just continue his studied at boardingschool .damn ! i stop crying last night , huh ! i can do anything right since he just left me , yeah ! ilooked like a stupid crying sister , he said to me "hoi , nanges buad ape , jaga diri sendiri lahh dekat rumah , kan aku balek nanty bukan aku takbalek ," , just like wind he said , i'm the one who facing it . ohhmeegod , boys does`t have any felling right ? now i at home just sitting doing nothing but update facebook and bloggie , mommy said when my brother at home both of you just fight , what ? mommy you dont know that was the way me and my brother show our love each other , mybe someday you will see mommy , how much i miss my sibling is onlyy god know  , ohh no no , cry again :'(